The Summit Features:
• Auto industry thought leaders and innovators
• Exclusive industry environment with 140+ senior executives
• Strategic and best-practice presentations addressing key challenges in the “age of the customer”
• Extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer insights and learning
• Limited sponsor and vendor involvement
Survive & Thrive with Insights From:
• AutoNation – Building A Branded House: The Impact of AutoNation’s Brand Extensions
• Cardinale Auto Group – Predictive Profit! – Maximize your Sales and Performance Utilizing your Active Data
• Dave Cantin – Customer Success Excellence: Creating Long-Term Customer Relationships
• driversselect – How Culture Drives the Customer Experience
• FordDirect – Measuring Social Media’s Impact on the Customer Experience
• Galpin Motors – The future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades!
• Hyundai Motor America – Monetizing Customer Satisfaction in the Service Drive
• NADA – Millennials’ Impact on Retail and Onboarding Strategies
• Paragon Honda – Relentless: Doubling Our Business with Frictionless Transactions
• Scott Duffy – Building a Great Company: How to Take Your Business to the Next Level
In its 13th year, the Automotive CX Summit remains the only summit dedicated to helping the automotive industry inspire the customer experience by leveraging all things customer, including brand engagement, loyalty, retention, culture, and analytics. The 2 full-day agenda provides an exclusive environment for senior executives from OEMs, dealers, and finance providers focused on sharing knowledge and networking with true peers.
Technology such as online buying touchpoints and channels, mobility services, vehicle connectivity, and autonomous driving capabilities will continue to impact and reshape the automotive industry over the next few years. However, their almost simultaneous development is revolutionizing the automotive customer experience throughout its’ entire lifecycle in dramatic and unpredictable fashion. The Summit will focus on how brands, dealers, and finance providers are making CX a core strategic business function, leveraging new technology and business processes to turn data into value, and transforming the customer experience.
Customers are rewarding organizations that deliver the best customer experience with loyalty and advocacy. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how recognized Automotive thought leaders are successfully transforming the customer experience in an environment focused on high quality peer interaction. Register by 4/28 and save $800 – groups of 2 or more receive an additional $200 discount.