Win the PGA Experience
One lucky delegate at the Automotive CX Summit 2017 will win a VIP trip to the PGA’s Phoenix Open in Scottsdale courtesy of Digital Air Strike. Enjoy 2 nights luxury accommodations and exclusive passes to a private cabana on the 18th hole of the PGA’s “Greatest Show on Grass.”
The Summit Features:
• Auto industry thought leaders and innovators
• Exclusive industry environment for senior executives
• Strategic and best-practice presentations addressing key challenges in the “age of the customer”
• Extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer insights and learning
• Limited sponsor and vendor involvement
Survive & Thrive with Insights From:
• American Honda – The Connection Between the Employee and Customer Experience
• AutoNation – Building A Branded House: The Impact of AutoNation’s Brand
• Cadillac – How Cadillac Put Customers in the Driver’s Seat in the Luxury Hybrid Market
• Cardinale Auto Group – Predictive Profit! Maximize Sales and Performance Utilizing Active Data
• CarSaver – Car Shopping at a Retail Giant? A New Auto Customer Experience is Being Tested
• CDK Global – Sparking the Retail Revolution: Shifting Retail Online
• driversselect – How Culture Drives the Customer Experience
• FordDirect – Measuring Social Media’s Impact on the Customer Experience
• Galpin Motors – The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades!
• Google – Digital Customer Care and Loyalty Strategies
• Hyundai Motor America – Monetizing Customer Satisfaction in the Service Drive
• Kia Motors America – Bots and Brands: A Marriage, or Just a Fling?
• NADA – Millennials’ Impact on Retail and Onboarding Strategies
• Paragon Honda – Relentless: Doubling Our Business with Frictionless Transactions
• Scott Duffy – Building a Great Company: How to Take Your Business to the Next Level
• Panel Discussion – From Platform to Purchase – Cardinale Auto wins with Facebook-Instagram
In its 13th year, the Automotive CX Summit remains the only summit dedicated to helping the automotive industry inspire the customer experience by leveraging all things customer, including brand engagement, loyalty, retention, culture, and analytics. The 2 full-day agenda provides an exclusive environment for senior executives from OEMs, dealers, and finance providers focused on sharing knowledge and networking with true peers.
Technology such as online buying touchpoints and channels, mobility services, vehicle connectivity, and autonomous driving capabilities will continue to impact and reshape the automotive industry over the next few years. However, their almost simultaneous development is revolutionizing the automotive customer experience throughout its’ entire lifecycle in dramatic and unpredictable fashion. The Summit will focus on how brands, dealers, and finance providers are making CX a core strategic business function, leveraging new technology and business processes to turn data into value, and transforming the customer experience.
Customers are rewarding organizations that deliver the best customer experience with loyalty and advocacy. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how recognized Automotive thought leaders are successfully transforming the customer experience in an environment focused on high quality peer interaction.