The Summit Features:
• Auto industry thought leaders, senior executives, and innovators
• Exclusive environment and trending content driving the industry
• Strategic and best-practice presentations addressing key challenges and highlighting triumphs in the “age of the customer”
• Extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer insights, learning, and creating lasting connections
• Limited sponsor and vendor involvement
Survive & Thrive with Insights From:
• American Honda – How To Best Build Your Brand – Is Marketing Technology the Answer?
• Hyundai Motor America – The Age of CX Finally Arrives in the Auto Industry
• American Honda – Big Data 2.0: Marketers want Quality Not Quantity
• Acura of Libertyville – Our Journey to become Disruption-proof
• Faraday Future – Birth of a New Species
• Flow Automotive Companies – The Evolution of Service Retention
• Ford Motor Company – Tomorrow is Today: Driving True 1:1 Marketing with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
• General Motors – Maven’s Journey: Confirmation There’s No Substitute for Scaled Experience and Iterative Learning
• Harman International –How In-Vehicle User Experience Changes with Autonomous Vehicles
• Holman Strategic Ventures – Ensuring Relevancy through Leveraging Core Assets and Capabilities
• Honda of Downtown Los Angeles – Creating a multi-generational customer experience with the latest in tech and green design
• PSA North America – Who Will Drive the Future of Mobility?
• Spark44 – Implementing a Global Digital Backbone at Jaguar Land Rover
• Subaru of America – Still a Critical Touchpoint: The Phones
• Panel Discussion – Disruptive Retail Innovation Panel
• Panel Discussion – Online Reputation Management and the Age of Data Darwinism. How Google has the Ability to Make or Break Retailers
In its 14th year, the Automotive CX Summit remains the only summit dedicated to helping the automotive industry create an inspiring customer experience by leveraging all things customer that enhance and personalize the shopping, buying, and ownership experience. The 2 full-day agenda provides an exclusive environment for senior executives from OEMs, dealers, finance providers, and tier one suppliers focused on sharing insights on their CX strategies while networking with true peers.
What You’ll Learn
OEMs, dealers, finance providers, and tier one suppliers anticipate massive changes in the industry over the next few years as technology and emerging entrants redefine how we shop, buy, own, use, and drive our cars. Engaging consumers in this new world and delivering a customer experience that meets their expectations in a way that is relevant and profitable is a significant challenge. Addressing this challenge will require both technology to digitize and automate processes and strategies to leverage data, customer insights, and culture change. The Summit will feature thought leaders providing their insights on how to successfully solve this challenge leveraging CX, social, marketing, data analytics, mobility, and service strategies.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn from and network with recognized Automotive innovators that are meeting the demand for more personalized, customer-orientated offerings, streamlining the shopping and buying experience, and creating new products and services in the industry.
Join us at the
Automotive CX Summit 2018
Stay Informed – Join the TLS Email List
TLS keeps industry executives informed about our Summits via a bi-monthly email update. The updates start 6 months before each Summit and run until the week before each Summit, so you can stay informed without excess emails.