SVP Strategic Development
Flexible Ownership & Innovative Mobility Models
New technologies and business models are unlocking what could be a trillion dollar market for new mobility services. Our panel of speakers will tackle these questions and more:
- Technology, infrastructure, or consumer acceptance – which of these is the biggest hurdle for new mobility?
- What is the tipping point in consumer behavior we need to see for new mobility to be successful?
- Explain how dealers fit — or don’t fit, into the world of new mobility.
- Which pieces of the value chain are you most and least prepared to address?
- How far away are we from widespread consumer demand for new mobility beyond the traditional lease / buy model? 1-year, 5-years, 10-years?
- What about OEMs? What role do they play?
About Stephane Ferri
Stephane Ferri serves as flexdrive’s senior vice president of Strategic Development. In this capacity, Ferri consults with dealerships across the country as they move toward a future of mobility. In addition to helping dealers with their sales strategy as it relates to vehicle subscription services, he guides dealer partners on optimizing vehicle subscription programs for maximum profitability and consumer reach. Ferri brings a passion for the automotive industry and more than two decades of experience – most recently, leading major accounts at Cox Automotive, preceded by 12 years at Asbury Automotive Group, the sixth-largest publicly traded automotive retailer.