About Thought Leadership Summits
TLS Events are Exclusive, Relevant & Focused
- TLS events are designed to attract senior level executive attendees from the world’s best companies
- TLS events have strictly limited vendor involvement. Sponsorships and vendor attendance are limited to create an environment conducive to sharing thought leadership and peer networking
- TLS events are held at premium hotels and resorts throughout the world
- TLS events feature presentations and real-life case studies from recognized industry thought leaders
- TLS events utilize panel discussions and question & answer sessions to facilitate the sharing of ideas and best practices
- TLS events are industry or topic focused and address important strategic issues
Who We Are
Jon Munzel has over a 13 years of experience developing and executing events focused on meeting the strategic needs of executives from Global 1000 companies.
Jon has spent the majority of his career in the Automotive industry. Prior to founding TLS, Jon spent 5 years as a Group Manager in the Automotive Product Marketing organization at Siebel Systems, where he was responsible for developing business strategy, creating marketing plans, and managing press and analyst interactions. Previously, he spent over 8 years working for the Toyota Technical Center, managing prototype vehicle development programs. He has dual degrees from the University of Michigan, a Bachelors in Economics and a Masters of Business Administration.
Vice President of Development
VP Development Pam Walter has spent the past 13 years promoting and executing senior executive b2b events while living abroad in Europe and has recently re-located back to the States.
Pam excels in “relationship marketing”, centered around the ability to establish, maintain and grow key partnerships and clients. She also shares extensive automotive industry conference knowledge. She has a Bachelors in International Marketing from Penn State University. Prior to her European adventures she worked for Hyatt Hotels with her last role as the opening Director of Catering and Convention Services for the Park Hyatt Chicago.