Chief Revenue Officer
Flexible Ownership & Innovative Mobility Models
New technologies and business models are unlocking what could be a trillion dollar market for new mobility services. Our panel of speakers will tackle these questions and more:
- Technology, infrastructure, or consumer acceptance – which of these is the biggest hurdle for new mobility?
- What is the tipping point in consumer behavior we need to see for new mobility to be successful?
- Explain how dealers fit — or don’t fit, into the world of new mobility.
- Which pieces of the value chain are you most and least prepared to address?
- How far away are we from widespread consumer demand for new mobility beyond the traditional lease / buy model? 1-year, 5-years, 10-years?
- What about OEMs? What role do they play?
About Paul Scola
Paul Scola serves as Chief Revenue Officer at YourMechanic, a mobile mechanic service that provides vehicle repair and maintenance solutions to consumers as well as mobility commercial, and carshare fleets in the US and Canada.
A serial entrepreneur with multiple M&A and IPO successes primarily in the technology enabled service space, he’s passionate about bringing disruptive solutions to market. Prior to joining YourMechanic, Paul delivered ground breaking new products and solutions in executive roles at RPX Corporation, Support.com, Creative Channel Services (Omnicom group, INC.), VitesseLearning, and Inktomi.