Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships
Flexible Ownership & Innovative Mobility Models
New technologies and business models are unlocking what could be a trillion dollar market for new mobility services. Our panel of speakers will tackle these questions and more:
- Technology, infrastructure, or consumer acceptance – which of these is the biggest hurdle for new mobility?
- What is the tipping point in consumer behavior we need to see for new mobility to be successful?
- Explain how dealers fit — or don’t fit, into the world of new mobility.
- Which pieces of the value chain are you most and least prepared to address?
- How far away are we from widespread consumer demand for new mobility beyond the traditional lease / buy model? 1-year, 5-years, 10-years?
- What about OEMs? What role do they play?
About Brian Allan
Brian Allan started his automotive retail career in 1980 in Beverly Hills, California selling Lincoln, Mercury, Peugeot and Lotus vehicles while attending Cal State Northridge University. In 1985, Brian joined what became the Galpin Premier Collection, a division of Galpin Motors in Los Angeles in California. As Group General Manager at Galpin for the last 21 years, Brian opened and operated 9 of the Galpin family of brands including Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Volvo, Spyker, Lotus, Mazda and Subaru franchises. Every brand, if not #1 in the nation, has been consistently ranked in the top 10 national sales volumes and customer satisfaction. Each of the Galpin Premier brands has received repeated recognition by the manufacturers for the highest achievements in sales and customer service performance.
Brian has served on numerous manufacturer dealer councils & advisory boards for several retail and technology firms. Brian is renowned for recognizing industry trends and developing innovative solutions that leverage technology to improve the employee and customer experience for the retail automotive industry.
After over 30 years of service to Galpin Motors, Brian retired from Galpin in 2018 as Group Director of Business Development and founded respective.io, a strategic advisory and investment firm focused on emerging technologies and innovation in the retail automotive industry. Allan joined HyreCar in December 2018 as Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships to assist OEMs and dealers with strategies to profit from the carsharing, ridesharing and Transportation as a Service (TaaS) opportunities.