The Ultimate Service Advisor
- The second most important position in the dealership
- The person that will make or break your reputation
- Are your processes ready for the present/future?
- Does your training plan meet/exceed your market expectations?
- How does your service drive technology enhance your customer experience?
Tim brings 35-plus years of auto-industry experience to NADA. Prior to NADA, he held various dealership positions, including service manager, general sales manager, general manager, dealer operator and dealer principal. Tim was a multiyear Five Star Award of Excellence Dealer, a Gold Award Winner for Excellence for Resource Automotive for Honda Canada project, and a J.D. Power distinguished team member with the 2014 Mercedes-Benz SSI Improvement Project. He is now an adjunct professor for leadership development and a subject matter expert in sales, service and CSI for luxury, domestic and import dealerships.